Share | 

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:19 am

AS I STATED IN A PREVIOUS POST, THAT WHILE TECHNICALLY OBE, NDE, AND AP ARE ALL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES, I FEEL THAT THERE DISTINCT ASPECTS OF EACH TYPE OF EXPERIENCE THAT SEPERATE THEM FROM EACH OTHER.

A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE IS JUST AS IT STATES, IT IS AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE THAT HAPPENS AS THE RESULT OF THE DEATH OF THE PHYSICAL BODY, ONLY TO RETURN TO THE BODY ONCE IT HAS BEEN RESUSITATED. THE RETURN TO THE BODY, IN MOST CASES IS USUALLY INTERPRETED TO HAVE BEEN GRANTED BY A HIGHER POWER.

PEOPLE THAT EXPERIENCE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES USUALLY COME BACK TO TELL SIMILAR EXPRIENCES, WHICH LEADS ONE TO BELEIVE THAT THESE ARE GENUINE EXPERIENCES, THOUGH MANY STILL QUESTION IF THE EVENTS DESCRIBED IN N.D.E ARE PART OF A DIVINE EXISTANCE, OR THE RESULT OF NATURAL PHENOMENA THAT TAKE PLACE AT THE TIME OF DEATH.

THE MOST OFTEN STATED HAPPENINGS DURING A N.D.E INCLUDE:

1. TALKING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT HAVE PASSED ON
2. SEEING A WHITE LIGHT/TUNNEL
3. TALKING TO DIVINE BEINGS AND RECIEVING A MESSAGE
4. LEAST EXPERIENCED IS TAKING A TRIP TO A PERCIEVED HELL
5. VIEWING THE HAPPENINGS OF THE ROOM/LOCATION OF DEATH FROM A PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE BODY

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
Page 1 of 1