Share | 

WRIGHT THE POLAROID GHOST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: WRIGHT THE POLAROID GHOST   Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 am

A FEW MONTHS BACK I UPON COMING IN FROM MOWING, I WAS INFORMED THAT I HAD JUST MISSED AN EXTREMELY INTERESTING TV SHOW ABOUT GHOSTS, HAUNTINGS AND DEMONS. LUCKY ME THOUGH, THE SHOW WAS RECORDED. I COULDNT TELL YOU THE NAME OF THE TV SHOW, BUT I DO KNOW THAT IT WAS A RERUN OF A SHOW FROM THE 1990'S (MAYBE CALLED SIGHTINGS?)

FOR THE MOST PART, I FOUND THE SHOW TO BE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME OLD SAME OLD CONGLOMERATION OF ANECDOTAL ACCOUNTS COMPLETE WITH CHEESY RE-INACTMENTS.

TOWARDS THE END, THE SHOW TOOK A MORE INTERESTING TURN WHEN THE FOCUS SHIFTED TO A SUPPOSED ENTITY THAT CAME TO BE KNOWN AS "WRIGHT THE POLAROID GHOST".

UNLIKE NEARLY ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS ON THE SHOW, THE STORY SURROUNDING WRIGHT HAD HARD EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST THAT THIS WAS MORE TO THIS STORY THAN A SECOND HAND ACCOUNT... EVIDENCE IN THE FORM OF POLAROID FILM THAT WHEN DEVELOPED WOULD REVEAL ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED IN THE HOUSE. AND ON A FEW OCCASIONS, THE GHOST WOULD MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE ON THE FILM, THOUGH I FOUND THE IMAGES TO BE RATHER HUMOUROUS, BUT I WILL LET YOU JUDGE THAT FOR YOURSELF.

THE OCCUPANTS OF THE HOUSE, WHERE WRIGHT THE GHOST MANIFESTED HIS PRESENCE, WERE SO INTRIGUED BY THEIR FINDINGS THAT THEY INVITED THE TV SHOW OUT TO RECORD A QUESTION AND RESPONSE SESSION, COMPLETE WITH "SCIENTISTS" PRESENT. THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS FILMED AND THE FINDINGS APPARENTLY LEFT THE SCIENTISTS STUNNED AS THEY COULD NOT FIND ANY FAULT IN THE END PRODUCT.

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS ASKED AND RESPONSES..

Q: ARE YOU A GOOD OR BAD SPIRIT?
A: GOD'S LIGHT AND FRIEND

Q: ARE YOU HERE
A: YES

Q: WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN YOU ARE NOT HERE
A: FLUX

PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH OF YOUR OWN ON WRIGHT THE GHOST, AND LEAVE YOUR FINDINGS/THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER HERE.

WRIGHT THE POLAROID GHOST
Page 1 of 1