Share | 

SHADOW FIGURES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: SHADOW FIGURES   Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 pm

BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THESE ENTITIES (LARGE DARK FIGURES), IT'S REASONABLE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE PHYSICALLY SEEN FAR MORE OFTEN THAN THEIR COUNTER PARTS (THE UNSEEN GHOSTS). HOWEVER, IT IS ALSO HUMAN NATURE (AT LEAST TO WESTERN SOCIETY) TO ASSOCIATE THE DARKNESS OF THE ENTITY WITH EVIL. THOUGH FROM THE ACCOUNTS I HAVE RUN ACROSS THEY SEEM TO BE MORE BENIGN, CHOOSING TO WATCH RATHER THAN INTERACT (THOUGH IM NOT SAYING THEY DONT). PERHAPS THE "FEAR" EXPERIENCED WHEN SEEING ONE IS NOT DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS DARK, BUT MORESO ATTRIBUTED TO THE FACT THAT ONE IS HAVING AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER.

LIKE ANY OTHER GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER, SHADOW FIGURES COME IN AN ASSORTMENT OF SIZES AND SHAPES. HOWEVER, IF YOU DISMISS ALL OF THE "I SAW IT OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE INCIDENTS", THERE IS ONE DESCRIPTION THAT DOMINATES THE ACCOUNTS; THAT OF AN EXTREMELY TALL DARK MANSHAPED ENTITIY.. AND ODDLY ENOUGH OFTEN DESCRIBED AS WEARING A HAT.

SO JUST WHAT ARE THESE FIGURES OF THE SPIRIT WORLD.......?

SHADOW FIGURES
Page 1 of 1