Share | 

EXPERIENCE WITH A SHADOW FIGURE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: EXPERIENCE WITH A SHADOW FIGURE   Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm

UNLIKE THE COUNTLESS "CORNER OF MY EYE" EXPERIENCE, MY SIGHTING OF A SHADOW FIGURE WAS HEAD ON, THOUGH I WILL ADMIT MAY NOT BE THE STRONGEST CASE FOR ONE, FOR THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH I SAW IT DO OFFER COMPETING, IF NOT MORE BELIEVABLE EXPLANATIONS....

TO MY EXPERIENCE.....

I HAD JUST HEADED TO BED, AND HADNT BEEN LAYING THERE FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES, WHEN I GOT THIS OVERWHELMING SENSATION OF BEING WATCHED (WE ALL OF GOTTEN THOSE AT SOME POINT). SO I SAY UP STRAIGHT AWAY AND LOOKED DOWN MY HALLWAY....

NOW FROM MY BED I HAD A STRAIGHT SHOT TO THE FRONT DOOR, AND THE FRONT DOOR HAD A 1/2 INCH GAP AT THE BOTTOM ALLOWING THE LIGHT FROM THE APARTMENT CORRIDER TO SHINE UNDER.

HOWEVER, WHEN I LOOKED DOWN THE HALLWAY.. A GOOD PORTION OF THIS LIGHT HAS BEEN BLOCKED FROM WHATEVER IT WAS THAT WAS STANDING IN MY HALLWAY NOT MORE THAN 10 FEET FROM ME. AND ODDLY ENOUGH, WHATEVER IT WAS, WAS WEARING A HAT. I IMEDIATLY GOT UP TURNED ON THE LIGHT AND WENT TO INVESTIGATE. SEARCHING THE HOUSE, I FOUND NOTHING TO SUGGEST THAT ANYONE HAD BEEN IN THE APARTMENT (MINUS A BATHROOM DOOR THAT DECIDED TO CLOSE ON ITS OWN FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME). HAD THE MAN IN MY HALLWAY BEEN A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION.... OR DID I TRULY SEE IT?

EXPERIENCE WITH A SHADOW FIGURE
Page 1 of 1