Share | 

FRANKLIN CASTLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: FRANKLIN CASTLE   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:16 pm

MOST LIKE TO THINK THAT WE HAVE ALL CHANGED OVER THE YEARS, THOUGH I TEND THINK THAT AT THE CORE WE ARE WHO WE ARE. IT IS JUST THAT EXPERIENCES, TIME, AND CIRCUMSTANCE BRING DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF US TO THE SURFACE MAKING THEM MORE PRONOUNCED DURING DIFFERENT STAGES OF LIFE. ..... ANYWAYS....

IF I COULD SAY ONE THING ABOUT MYSELF IS THAT I AM A NIGHTOWL...IT IS NOT THAT I HATE THE SUNLIGHT OR EVEN MORNINGS.. USUALLY I AM QUITE CHIPPER IN THE WEE HOURS.. OK THAT IS STRETCHING IT A BIT... I AM AGREEABLE. BUT I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND IT HARD TO BE IN BED ASLEEP BEFORE 3AM... AND GIVEN THE CHANCE WOULD RATHER GO TO SLEEP JUST AS THE SUN COMES UP.... METHINKS I HAVE A SLEEP DISORDER.. *SHRUGS*....

WHERE WAS I GOING WITH THIS? IT IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE RAMBLINGS OF A CONFUSED MIND AT LEAST TO THE OUTSIDERS. I ASSURE YOU, IN MY OWN MIND THESE ARE ALL LINKED AND COHERENT........ AH YES... IT WAS MY NIGHTOWLISM THAT LED ME TO HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE FOR WITHOUT IT I WOULD HAVE BEEN FAST ASLEEP IN MY NOT SO COZY TINYBED.

I HAD JUST FINISHED A LONG 10 HOUR SHIFT AS A MANAGER AT AN MCDONALDS THAT WILL REMAIN UNAMED.. THOUGH IF YOU ARE A FAN OF SMUCKERS JAMS AND JELLIES... LETS JUST SAY I HAD A GREAT VIEW OF THE FACTORY. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NEARING 230AM I WAS UP FOR FUN AND ADVENTURE... IT JUST SO HAPPENED THE RECENT MANAGERIAL TRANSFER AND I GOT ALONG QUITE WELL. WHEN I DO DECIDE TO OPEN UP TO A PERSON IT IS EVIDENT THAT I AM QUITE FOND OF THE PARANORMAL.... IMAGINE THAT. LIKE ME MY NEW FOUND FRIEND ALSO HAD AN AFFINITY FOR THE UNEXPLAINED. ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION SHE HAD TOLD ME OF THE FRANKLIN CASTLE IN CLEVELAND. SO WE DECIDED TO GRAB SOME HOT COCO TO GO AND HAVE OURSELVES AN ADVENTURE.

I WAS EXCITED AND GIDDY... IT WAS ONE OF MANY ADVENTURES I WOULD SHARE WITH MY SMALL CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. IT TOOK US AWHILE TO GET THERE A GOOD 90 MINS... AND ANYONE CAN TELL YOU.. EVEN A LONG CARRIDE IN THE DARK CAN TEST THE WILL OF ANY SELF PROCLAIMED NIGHTOWL. BUT IN TIME WE GOT THERE. I WAS FASCINATED BY THE PLACE. NOT ONLY DID IT GIVE OFF AN AIR OF CREEPINESS IT ALSO HAD A SLIGHT GLIMMER OF GRANDEUR. IM SRE WE LOOKED ODD STARING AT THIS HOUSE FROM THE SIDEWALK AT 4 AM. BUT WE WERENT BREAKING ANY LAWS OTHER THAN PERHAPS LOITERING..BUT ITS NOT LIKE THERE WAS A SIGN POSTED.

IT WASNT TOO LONG AFTER WE GOT THERE THAT WE STARTED TO SEE BLINDS MOVE AS IF SOMEONE WERE LOOKING OUT. WHICH IN AN OCCUPIED HOUSE ISNT SO SCARY... THOUGH I AM NOT SURE IF IT WAS BEING LIVED IN AT THE TIME... THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT 1997.. THE FALL. THOUGH YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IF ANYTHING THE BLINDS MOVING AT 4 AM IN A DARKENED HOUSE IS ODD. IT WASNT LONG AFTER THAT WE TURNED OUR ATTENTION TO THE TOWER OF THE HOUSE. AFTERALL THAT IS WHAT THAT STYLE WAS MEANT TO DO ... DRAW THE EYE UP. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT HAPPENED SO FAST, TO BLINK WAS TO MISS IT. I SAW A BLUISH WHITE LIGHT DART FROM THE WINDOW AREA ACROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE.

MY FRIEND GRABBED MY ARM AND SAID IN A SHAKY VOICE "DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST SAW". I NODDED IN AGREMENT. THOUGH THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH WAS.... "YES... BUT IS IT WHAT WE THINK IT WAS... OR WAS IT SOMETHING ELSE". DISPITE HER WANTING TO LEAVE. I ASKED IF WE COULD STAY LONG ENOUGH TO RULE OUT THE POSSIBILITY IT WAS REFLECTION FROM CARS PASSING BY.. IN ALL DIRECTIONS. AND WERE ABLE TO RULE THAT OUT. IT WASNT THE LIGHT FROM A TV. IF ANYONE HAS SEEN A DARK HOUSE LIT ONLY BY A TV... YOU NOTICE THAT THE LIGHT FILLS THE ENTIRE ROOM. SAME HOLD TRUE FOR FLASH OF A CAMERA . NEITHER OF THOSE FIT WHAT EVER IT WAS WE SAW... THE LIGHT WE SAW WAS LOCALIZED.. .MOVING BUT LOCALIZED. I WOULD ALMOST CALL IT PILLAR IN SHAPE.. THOUGH BULGING AT THE MIDDLE.. IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

AFTE AWHILE MY FRIEND CONVINCED ME TO LEAVE... WE WATCHED THE SUN COME UP OVER LAKE EERIE.. THEN SET IN FOR THE 2 HOUR RIDE HOME.
.I BET YOU ARE THINKING THT MY TIMES ARE OFF..90 MINS TO GET THERE.. 2 HOURS HOME... BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ASSUMED I LIVED IN THE SAME TOWN I WORKED... I DIDNT

FRANKLIN CASTLE
Page 1 of 1