Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two bottled ghosts for sale.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darrkmoonbride
APPARITION
APPARITION
Darrkmoonbride

Two bottled ghosts for sale..... Empty
PostSubject: Two bottled ghosts for sale.....   Two bottled ghosts for sale..... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 am

TWO vials, which the owner claims contain the spirits of ghosts exorcised from a house in New Zealand, have been put up for sale on online auction site, TradeMe.

Entitled "Two Captured Ghosts" the auction had reached a top price of NZ$62 ($47) after 35 bids yesterday (AEDT).

The auction description claims the spirits were captured by an exorcist from a spiritual church at a property in Christchurch, the largest city on New Zealand's South Island.

The seller claims that one spirit belongs to a man who died in the house in the 1920s.

"We have had no (paranormal) activity since they were bottled on July 15, 2009," the seller said.

"So I believe they are in the bottles."

The auction said the "holy water" in the vials dulled the spirit's energy and put them to sleep.

To revive the spirit, the buyer would need to pour the contents into a dish and let it "evaporate into your house''.

"I just want to get rid of them as they scare me,'' the seller said.

For the article and a picture go here:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/trademe-lists-two-bottled-ghosts-for-sale/story-e6freaa3-1225836611681?from=public_rss

Well... personally i would find it rather nice to add these to my collection... although... be careful when dusting... in case you knock them over and you have 2 very pissed off spirits let loose in your home! You try being cramped in a tiny little bottle for months! HA!
Back to top Go down
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN
THE BLUE TURTLE

Two bottled ghosts for sale..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two bottled ghosts for sale.....   Two bottled ghosts for sale..... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm

JUST HOW DID THEY GET THOSE GHOSTS IN THE BOTTLES? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING ONE MIGHT FIND IN AN EPISODE OF SCOOBY DOO. JUST HOPING THE EXORCIST GOT HIMSELF SOME SCOOBY SNACKS BEFORE HE DID THE JOB.

IT SEEMS NOW.. NOT ONLY ARE THERE SPIRITS AND GHOSTS... THERE ARE SPIRITS OF GHOSTS?

NEXT THING WE WILL HAVE ARE ZOMBIE GHOSTS, VAMPIRE GHOSTS, GHOST WEREWOLVES, AND HAUNTED UFOS.

I BETTER GO CALL SCOOBY AND THE GANG.. ONLY THEY CAN HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS.
Back to top Go down
http://crossingplanes.com

Two bottled ghosts for sale.....
Page 1 of 1