Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened Flame
APPARITION
APPARITION

Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame   Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, Lovely Meet and love and light to you all. I'm Enlightened Flame. I am new to this site, but definitely not new to the paranormal. My name is Enlightened Flame and look forward to meeting you all. To start off with, I'm 24 years old and live in the US. I'm a very big believer in the paranormal and do not judge as I have some fairly odd beliefs myself.

My encounters with the paranormal aren't as easy as some of other people's encounters, but they are still valid none the same. I consider myself to be a Christian Witch. If you are curious as to what that is, I would gladly explain it more to you. I'm a friend of The Blue Turtle and was asked to take a look around and decided that I liked it so much I am now calling here my home Smile

I am a psychic, medium, clairvoyant, teacher and empath. While many people can learn to be in touch with their abilities, some people have an easier time accepting their abilities and therefore are quicker learners than others. I've been a practicing psychic for 6 years now. I use many forms to read a person and so you can get anything from a vague answer or a very detailed answer from me. It all depends on how specific your question and what you are looking for from me. I can't read a spirit on que, it depends on if the spirit wants to come to me or not so please do not ask me to speak to a loved one and expect it to happen. If I can not talk to your loved one, I will be very frank and thorough in letting you know that I cannot reach your loved one. I am not a psychic that will sugar coat things. In my eyes, honesty is always the best policy and I will tell you what I get either way. If you are looking for someone to sugar coat things for you, you may want to get a reading from someone else.

Other than that, I am a very avid animal lover and enjoy my job outside the paranormal world. I work at a movie theater and I work very hard so I may not always be on a ton, but I will make it a point to be on at least once a week and look forward to talking to some of you very soon!

Love and Light
Enlightened Flame
Back to top Go down
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN
THE BLUE TURTLE

Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame   Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:56 am

*TACKLES*....WELL IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP... I THOUGHT FOR SURE YOU HAD RUN OFF TO JOIN THE GARDEN GNOME BRIGADE. I KNEW THEY WERE ENLISTING AND THOUGHT THEY HAD FINALLY ENTICED YOU WITH THEIR PROMISES OF ONE OF THOSE RED POINTY HATS.

IM GLAD THAT YOU DIDNT JOIN, NOT BECAUSE THAT MEANS I WOULD HAVE ONE LESS MEMBER, BUT BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THOSE GNOMES. THEY ARE NOT ALL CHEERY AND HAPPY GO LUCKY, THEY PLOT TO STEAL MY IDEA FOR KITTEN MITTENS AND THEN TAKE OVER THE WORLD. AND YOU MY DEAR... ARE SIMPLY NOT CUT OUT FOR THAT KIND OF MEANESS.. IT ISNT IN YOU.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THAT?... OH YEAH WELCOME ABOARD.
Back to top Go down
http://crossingplanes.com

Lovely Meet from Enlightened Flame
Page 1 of 1