Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAIRVOYANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BLUE TURTLE
ADMIN
ADMIN
THE BLUE TURTLE

CLAIRVOYANCE Empty
PostSubject: CLAIRVOYANCE   CLAIRVOYANCE EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

AFTER SOME INTIAL RESEARCH I HAVE DECIDED TO GROUP CLAIRVOYANCE AND PSYCHIC TOGETHER. HAVING EITHER CLAIRVOYANT OR PSYCHIC ABILITIES IS BEING ABLE TO "SEE" OR GAIN INFORMATION ABOUT A PERSON, PLACE, OR OBJECT, AND PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE EVENTS, VIA THE "THIRD EYE" OR THE "MINDS EYE". THESE IMAGES CAN COME IN A VARIETY OF WAYS, AS STILL PICTURES OR MOVING PICTURES SOMETIMES EVEN COLORS OR ASSOCIATION TO KNOWN ARCHETYPES.

I MAY BE WRONG IN THIS, SO IF I AM PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING CLAIRVOYANT AND BEING PSYCHIC IS THAT CLAIRVOYANCY IS STRICLTY LIMITED TO THE ABOVE DEFINITION, WHERE AS BEING PSYCHIC CAN EMPLOY ANY ONE OF THE NUMEROUS FACETS OF ESP.
Back to top Go down
http://crossingplanes.com
Enlightened Flame
APPARITION
APPARITION

CLAIRVOYANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAIRVOYANCE   CLAIRVOYANCE EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm

You are correct TBT. Clairvoyance and Psychics are very similar. What makes them different is the tools that are used. Clairvoyance doesn't really need or can utilize an of the divination tools. With clairvoyance, we rely not only on the knowledge that we recieve from the universe and the higher power, but we rely on the help of spirits and spirit guides. While the clairvoyants can't always see their spirit guide they can typically hear them in the mind. Psychics however, don't always use spirit guides, they rely more on what the universe and higher power give them knowledge of as well as use divination tools such as runes, tarot cards and even the Ouija Board. However, I do not, under ANY circumstance recommend using the board. It is very dangerous to use as well as play with, especially if the user does not know what they are doing.
Back to top Go down

CLAIRVOYANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARANORMAL PLANE :: E.S.P (EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION) :: CLAIRVOYANT/PSYCHIC-
Jump to: