Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is 2012 the end of the world or the end of the age?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JRG
APPARITION
APPARITION

Is 2012 the end of the world or the end of the age? Empty
PostSubject: Is 2012 the end of the world or the end of the age?   Is 2012 the end of the world or the end of the age? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 am

The end of the age not the end of the world!

Is it any wonder with all the media attention to December 21st 2012 that there is such a misunderstanding between the end of the world and the end of the age that ushers in the millennial rein of Jesus Christ? Let me begin by saying fear not this foreboding date that has been misunderstood as the end of the world. I say this because I haven’t seen or heard of any credible evidence for such an event. If you have been listening to the media blitz on this subject then understand that it is in our human nature to want to know the future of anything that could have such an impact on our daily lives and as such the media will cater to us an give us much information even when highly questionable as possible in order to do what? Simple TO MAKE THEM LOTS OF ADVERTISING DOLLARS!

Let us dig a little deeper into all the hoopla shall we? I have for some time now been watching any and all TV programs, reading many internet posts and watching videos from various people on various web sites dealing with the 2012 subject. First of all let me say that the Mayans did not make any end of the world predictions that I can find from any credible source, however they did have a particular insight with astronomy and astrological events that helped them keep up with their own historical events. I believe that the Mayans as well as other civilizations at the time were visited by entities whose origin is not of this world and that these civilizations were given knowledge that they could not otherwise obtain. I know there will be many people who want to argue this point I’m making and if so then so be it. I find it completely amazing if not impossible that a civilization with such an apparent limited means could discern a 26,000 year galactic cycle down to the day and do we not find it incredible that the Mayans and the Egyptians built pyramids that are so close in size and astrological locations you be the judge. Many of these civilizations if not all had pagan religions and did not know the Lord however Satan knows all these things such as how history repeats itself and also knows all about the stars in the sky including their location and galactic cycles. Satan knows very well the nature of man and plays on his vanity every time. Also remember that the bible tells us that the lord gave us the stars so we could discern the seasons and his time frames. Think about it if everyone’s attention is on building these structures and creating these calendars then they certainly weren’t taking time to worship the lord. No structure ever built will ever be as big as mans own vanity. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that man couldn’t have built the Pyramids or even Stonehenge lets us not forget the tower of Babel and Gods own concern about mans ability to create. The 2012 date is nothing more than the end of a galactic cycle. Could something happen? Recently another Mayan calandar was unearthed in Mexico. It is in very bad shape and hard to make out much of it, however December 21st 2012 was able to be read and simply said "He will come". Who is he? Guess we will have to wait to find out.

Is it possible that there is a Planet X or a brown dwarf star out there soon to make another appearance? It very well may be and if so how will it affect us if at all? I have found through much studying that this could be possible but I say let not your heart be troubled. I do believe a star is coming because the bible says there will be a star called WORMWOOD but this will not be the end of the world although very destructive and people will die. Some people believe it happened when Chernobyl had its melt down however it did not burn 1/3 of the earth and is out of sequence of events foretold in the bible. Sure according to the bible this will be a bad time but again not the end of the world in fact the bible says we live in a world without end. If you fancy studying more about planet X then please make sure you read about R.S. Harrington. There is a lot of conspiracy theory with Planet X and 2012 and you must decide for yourself.

May the Lord bless you and keep you safe,
Jimmy
Back to top Go down

Is 2012 the end of the world or the end of the age?
Page 1 of 1